Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDIOT MISTAKE UGHHHHH!! OPINIONS???

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: IDIOT MISTAKE UGHHHHH!! OPINIONS???

Guys just called capital one tonight and got removed as an authorized user. I originally added myself on friday and got removed today. Lady told me not to worry because this info was going to get reported on the 21st of april so she said this account will not report since i got removed.. Close one
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont allow anyone to add your name to a card with a late payment attached to it.  Talk about sinking your score!!  

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Guys just called capital one tonight and got removed as an authorized user. I originally added myself on friday and got removed today. Lady told me not to worry because this info was going to get reported on the 21st of april so she said this account will not report since i got removed.. Close one

Sounds good.  What she said sounds probably accurate.  One thing I have learned working in customer service, never just take their word on it though.  Follow up in a month or two and check your reports, just to make sure it never reports.  Just my suggestion.

Message 13 of 14
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

You have that right. Will check in a month to make sure. Hopefully it wont report so i dont have to dispute. But like you said it makes sense because i added after they reported and deleted before they reported again if this makes sense.
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.