cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM NOT A PATIENT MAN! This waiting for 2 baddies to drop is killing me!!

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

IM NOT A PATIENT MAN! This waiting for 2 baddies to drop is killing me!!

2 BADDIES DROP NEXT MONTH!!  One really bad full mix of 30, 90, 120 and a few 180s thrown in drops off next month.  Have a collection to being deleted.  And just got a new CC from my CU (which the HP didn't alter my score either way when I got the SW alert).  I'm glad February is a short month but PATIENCE IS NOT MY VIRTUE!!

When do bad derogatories fall off normally during the month?  Do the 3 tend to drop their rulings on specific days of the month.  Hoping all these changes will give me a significant bump up in my scores!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: IM NOT A PATIENT MAN! This waiting for 2 baddies to drop is killing me!!

It could happen anytime within that month. are they paid or unpaid? if unpaid they will be out there forever as old debt NEVER goes away!!!

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The exclusion periods all stipulate exclusion after expiration of the period.

The reporting of DOFDs, upon which the exclusion of a collection or charge-off is based, require only the reporting of a month and year, so days only enter ito the picture by the effect of the additonal 180 days plus 7 years.

For a collection, add 7 years plus 180 days to the last day of the month of the reported DOFD.  Whatever month that date falls within, exclusion must occur after the first day of the next month.

Message 3 of 5
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

They are both paid off way back when...just alot of lates.  So theoretically you are saying that they "could" fall off on the first of the month.  Ok, I'm gonna go with that...I won't hold you to it but the first of the month is closer than any other time of the month and I'm good with that!  lol

Starting Score:

Message 4 of 5
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

did I mention I hate waiting......

Starting Score:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.