cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN SHOCK! 60, 90, AND 120 DAY LATES REMOVED!! CHILD SUPPORT/STUDENT LOAN

tag
moobry1004

Re: IN SHOCK! 60, 90, AND 120 DAY LATES REMOVED!! CHILD SUPPORT/STUDENT LOAN

How would someone go about doing this? I'm sorry if this question is already answered..I just joined this website today. Smiley Happy I have three negative accts and they are from student loans that I paid late over a year ago. Thanks!

Message 11 of 18
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@moobry1004 wrote:

How would someone go about doing this? I'm sorry if this question is already answered..I just joined this website today. Smiley Happy I have three negative accts and they are from student loans that I paid late over a year ago. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest reading the following:

Common Abbreviations

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

and Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

Send GWs.

Message 12 of 18
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@TanterBeans wrote:

I'm in absolute total disbelief right now.  Transunion for sure is the only to update so far but we got a 47 point boost and I couldn't figure out why!!!!!!!!!  So, I pulled the TU report on here and goodwill letters I wrote out last week to AES Phea and the local Child Support Enforcement office worked!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!  I'm literally picking my jaw up off the floor becaue I never believed in a million years it would work.

Our local child support office removed everything I asked them to!!!!!  Also, just to get the story out, this was all from over 4 years ago and when my husband lost his job.  He ALWAYS paid something, but for a period of time it may have been short a few hundred dollars.  I just didn't want anyone to think we just didn't pay our child support for my step-daughters.  It has been perfect for the past 4 years, never a day or a dollar late Smiley Happy

120 DL   AUG 08, SEP 08, OCT 08, NOV 08, DEC 08120 DL JAN 09, FEB 09CA   STATUS??? MAR 09, APR 09, MAY 09

AES /Pheaa removed (2) 60 day lates - January 2008 and July 2008.  They also removed (1) 90 day late in February 2009.  I have no idea how they came up with what to delete and what to keep but this what I asked them to remove:

AES/Pheaa

ACTIVITYACTIVITYACTIVITYACTIVITY

120 DL JAN 201060 DL DEC 200960 DL JAN 200890 DL FEB 2009

60 DL JULY 2008

Very nice job!!! You get one of these!!!!

tumblr_lj3t79ToKm1qchk28.gif

Message 13 of 18
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Awesome Job!!!! Was the student loan with Sallie Mae...could you pm me what your GW letter said and what contact info did you use.

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 14 of 18
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Congrats.  This one is for the record books, child support and student loan...AWESOME!

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 15 of 18
mojo_ny
New Contributor

Congrats!!! could you pm me the contact info for AES?? Thanks.

Starting Score: 603 - EQ, 534 - TU, 669 - EX FAKO
Current Score: 647- EQ, 534 - TU,669 - EX FAKO, 674 TU FAKO
Goal Score: 700 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 18
emalabet

AWESOME! i have some lates with AES could you PM me the letter you sent and where you sent it ? THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

Did your score jump alot from those removals?

Message 17 of 18
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.