cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If You Want Motivation Visit the CC Forum.

tag
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: If You Want Motivation Visit the CC Forum.

I definitely visit the CC forum.  I'm coming off my 2nd chapter 7 that was discharged in November 2012.  Thankfully, my first one will be off in February 2014.  Me and my wife have gotten a couple of credit cards to begin the rebuilding process.   It's going to take a while, but we've prepared ourselves to be in this for the long haul.

Message 41 of 55
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:
should i pay them i dont think i can pay the Credit card becuase i cant seem to get them on the phone it says charged off sold but it doesnt have any contact for the CA and it still reads it as the OC im not sure whats going on with that.... i call and it ask fro my card number i enter it but then it says invalid .... the schooll i can pay off i talked with them but they wont PFD so i will try again later with someone else... see if i can get a letter...

Who is the CA?  What do you mean it reads as the OC?

in the description text it reads charged off sold to another company but as the main title it says Plains Commerce Bank...

@dodfire  thanks so i guess i will pay off the school and see if they will GW after...

It is the OC account that is reporting.  It is saying it has been sold.  If that CA is not reporting you will need to contact the OC and find out who owns the debt.

Message 42 of 55
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:
should i pay them i dont think i can pay the Credit card becuase i cant seem to get them on the phone it says charged off sold but it doesnt have any contact for the CA and it still reads it as the OC im not sure whats going on with that.... i call and it ask fro my card number i enter it but then it says invalid .... the schooll i can pay off i talked with them but they wont PFD so i will try again later with someone else... see if i can get a letter...

Who is the CA?  What do you mean it reads as the OC?

in the description text it reads charged off sold to another company but as the main title it says Plains Commerce Bank...

@dodfire  thanks so i guess i will pay off the school and see if they will GW after...

It is the OC account that is reporting.  It is saying it has been sold.  If that CA is not reporting you will need to contact the OC and find out who owns the debt.

Yes thats the problem im having im calling the number and entering my card number that appears on my account but it wont give me a representative because it says its an invalid account so what am i suppose to do because i know i definitely want to get this off of here because i bet 9 times out of 10 its the most hurtful account on my report thats hurting my score..

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 43 of 55
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 44 of 55
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

yea but only for lost or stolen cards tried that and they gave me another number to call but that didnt help it ask me my card number again and then it says invalid and call back when you locate your account i would guess its invalid due to it being an old account...

As of today i submitted a communication complaint to the BBB and FTC about this company and hoping to get somewhere with that.

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 45 of 55
koky
Frequent Contributor

i think Commerce Bank is the new TD BANK

Message 46 of 55
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@koky wrote:

i think Commerce Bank is the new TD BANK

I wish it was commerce its Plains Commerce Bank .... 2 different banks..

Current Cards

Message 47 of 55
koky
Frequent Contributor

Oh Ok... Was a member of Commerce Bank before TD bought it.. Sorry for the Misinformation....
Message 48 of 55
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

thats alright easy mistake .... i use to have TD b4 they became TD Bank i liekd them better as TD Bank North lol..
Current Cards

Message 49 of 55
koky
Frequent Contributor

Lol...
Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.