cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If You Want Successful Removal from I. C. Systems...

tag
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

If You Want Successful Removal from I. C. Systems...

Just got a stinkin' little $665 bill removed from the CRAs that was being reported by I. C. Systems. Yes we owed the money but it was due to a bill of my wife's and that by the way I'd paid off a week prior to I. C. Systems beginning reporting it to the bureaus.

I'd sent probably 10 G. W. Letters, via snail mail and email and even to some of their top execs on thei website with no success. They stated repeatedly in phone calls and through mail responses that the "cannot remove the account" due to accuracy. And though the account was PIF years ago they needed to contine to report. Mind you that I'd also read many posts stating that they had removed accounts, and that they certainly can remove accounts if there were a tre

Another poster mentioned that they made a complaint through the BBB because he didn't get a proper explanation of the charges for the debt. He had aslo posted success.

So as a last resort I'd sent a BBB complaint in based on the fact that my technical pay debt was "before" the date reported date and thus the collection should NOT have been reported to the bureaus. They sent an acknowledgement letter of the removal with no further explanations...

Who cares. Now all I am doing is waiting on the updates to occur. The account had been exponged through experian but not TU and EQ as of yet. So I wait...

So if you have a collection with I.C. Systems that you are getting your hopes up about b/c you've written a GW letter, don't bother. If you can actually prove your case, go straight to the BBB complaint route. I.C. Systems doesn't do anything that they aren't forced to do!

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: If You Want Successful Removal from I. C. Systems...

Thanks for posting this! I just filed a complaint, hopefully it will be successful!!

Message 2 of 5
calihlove75
Established Contributor

That is also the route I had to take to get them to listen several months back because all other attempts were ignored. They never really contacted me after the BBB complaint but only responded that they would deal with me directly. They just removed everything without ever responding to me directly.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 3 of 5
melbaro
New Contributor

Would something like this work with an OC...like Capital One?

Message 4 of 5
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

I tried the method of filing a compliant with the BBB and not did I.C. Systems respond, they responded with a big fat NO! Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.