cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If a 30 day late was removed from Experian why not Transunion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

If a 30 day late was removed from Experian why not Transunion?

Is there anything I can do?  I tried a GW letter and it worked and I got the 30 day late removed, but only from one report.  It is still on the Trasunion report. 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If a 30 day late was removed from Experian why not Transunion?

How long ago did they state it would be removed?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was removed from one of my reports almost a year ago, but I just check Transunion and it is still on that one.  I usually only pull my Equifax.  Should I send another letter to them and try to get them to take it off my Transunion to?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes...looks like it was an oversight on their part.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes...looks like it was an oversight on their part.

Or not...TU is the worst with following instructions. I had a creditor tell me they instructed them to remove an account in 2005 and TU still hasn't done so. As a matter of fact TU hasn't updated my account in nearly that long. So the CA sent me a letter to send to TU, guess what? Still no update and they sent me a letter saying they can't accept that documentation and to have the creditor contact them directly. *throws up hands*
Message 5 of 6
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I  just got that same letter from TU after I sent them all the documentation that the CA said they no longer owned the account and would notify all to be deleted... how is that not acceptable documentation???
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.