cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have/had a Midland Funding item you have until April 12, 2016 to join class action lawsuit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have/had a Midland Funding item you have until April 12, 2016 to join class action lawsuit

If you have or ever had a Midland Funding negative you have until April 12, 2016, to join the class action lawsuit.

Every person in the last 7 years that has had a Midland Funding negative needs to try and sign up for this class action lawsuit.  You can only qualify by giving your phone number that Midland Funding had or has used to call you on the application site. Some people have multiple phone numbers Midland called them on.

The law firms online system once you enter your phone number will actually say your qualified to join the lawsuit or you're not. Luckily I did and I hope my second to last baddie (Midland Funding) gets deleted in the next 30-60 days while I fight it. Multiple people have stated that Midland negatives on all three bureaus after been removed YEARS before they're eligible for EE and this happened soon after joining the class action lawsuit.

Leave no credit repair tactic or technique stone unturned I say.

Just say no if you didn't receive a postcard from the law firm in the mail and you can still join the class action lawsuit.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.