cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you've had GW success through planetfeedback ....

tag
artanis50

If you've had GW success through planetfeedback ....

How long did it take you to hear back from anyone?  I just sent 2 letters - one to CHASE and the other to CAPITAL ONE.  Hoping for success, but not too optimistic.  I did get several late fees refunded to me when I called Captial One, but the rep. said she can't remove the actual "late" from my credit report.   Just wondering how long I should wait for a response before I mail hard copies of my letters.  Also, if you've had success through actually mailing / emailing for these companies, would you mind sharing the contact info where you sent your letters?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: If you've had GW success through planetfeedback ....

Congrats on the fee reversals!  As for the lates, Capital one is tough.  Just keep sending them.  Hopefully someone will have an executive office #.

Message 2 of 5
artanis50

Thanks.  It actually didn't take much effort to get the fees back - I didn't even ask for that.  When I called to request the goodwill adjustment on my CREDIT REPORT, the rep refunded the fees automatically without me even asking.  Same thing with CHASE.  But both still told me they can't take anything off my credit report, which I know is untrue.  Guess I will just have to keep fingers crossed that my planetfeedback letters get it done.  

I don't want to be a pest, so I'm not sure how long to wait before sending snail mail copies.  :-)

Message 3 of 5
queen_britt2003
Contributor

Artnis50,

I'll PM the Cap One email address.  I got a same day response.

Starting Scores (2012) - 545-600
Current Scores - FAKO CK (08.15.17) - TU 774, EQ 767
What's in My Wallet: CSP 10.9K CL, Walmart MasterCard 10,000, Discover IT Card CL 9000, BOA Cash Rewards 7500 CL, Tires Plus Card 2200, Discover Card (AU) CL 4000
(Gardening as of 8/15/17)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

This topic hasn't been posted to in awhile, but can someone share the Capital One email address? thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.