Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im confused about GW on Charge Off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im confused about GW on Charge Off

Good news!!!! My hubby had a paid collection with IC Systems Inc. I have been sending emails like a mad woman to the CEO and just a few minutes ago this is what I got in his email:

Regarding Acct# xxxxxxxxxx

I.C. System, Inc. is making a business decision to request the national credit reporting agencies delete any reference to account number 44xxxxxxxx  from your credit files. A letter has been requested. It will be mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Carol Labs
Consumer Affairs
I.C. System, Inc.

IM gonna go do the Happy Fico Dance right now!!!!!! How awesome is that and thank you to this forum for giving me the power! Keep on with those GW! They work-they may not at first but keep trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 21 of 24
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

OOOOOOOOO----ok. So shes prob telling me that she is going ahead with the goodwill. That would be great!

I don't think that's what was being said. The response you got was a typical "we can't remove accurate information blah blah blah".

She was jst telling you that particular late will be gone early.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 22 of 24
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Good news!!!! My hubby had a paid collection with IC Systems Inc. I have been sending emails like a mad woman to the CEO and just a few minutes ago this is what I got in his email:

Regarding Acct# xxxxxxxxxx

I.C. System, Inc. is making a business decision to request the national credit reporting agencies delete any reference to account number 4484588001 from your credit files. A letter has been requested. It will be mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Carol Labs
Consumer Affairs
I.C. System, Inc.

IM gonna go do the Happy Fico Dance right now!!!!!! How awesome is that and thank you to this forum for giving me the power! Keep on with those GW! They work-they may not at first but keep trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!!! It's always good to read success stories.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

ooooo--Ill keep GWing then...nothing to loose right Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.