Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im just going to bite the bullet...

tag
Ambular1304
Contributor

Im just going to bite the bullet...

...and make  payments with CMRE for a medical collection. The debt is mine, I know its vaild and well within SOL  but I just cant afford to PIF. Ill take the hit and make double payments until its paid off.  I just hope with some good luck that when it's all paid I can send some GW letters. On the brighter side, I was able to PIF to RJM and got an email stating they will delete the account as a courtsey Smiley Happy happy dance.  I have at least 2 more baddies to pay off and then take a good look and go on from there to tackle the remaining ones (all unpaid medical collections that are pass SOL) I'm going to get thru this one way or another! There is no stopping me now!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Im just going to bite the bullet...

Don't feel bad! I'm making payments on something and when it's done it'll be deleted!

Good luck and congrats on the success with RJM.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I just bit one too! But in order to succeed at our goal we must sacrifice. Good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Ambular1304
Contributor

Exactly, considering I know all my collections accounts are mine. I feel that just stepping up and taking responsiblilty for my mistakes and paying off the debt that I got myself into is much better than just ignoring it and counting down to the 7 plus years it takes for it to fall off.  It feels good to be on the right (not always straight) path. What has really helped me is that when payday comes I have to pay whatever bills are due and then whatever is left over I budget. I cannot just say "oh I'll just pay it tomorrow" because I won't and I'll go and spend it on crap I don't need and then end up where I started!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.