Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact: Inquiries, New Accounts, Utilization & Annual Fees

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Impact: Inquiries, New Accounts, Utilization & Annual Fees

As long as you are able to keep up with everything, you are doing good and your scores will recover over time. Must have been one heck of a storm!

Message 11 of 12
Reighn9
Frequent Contributor

Re: Impact: Inquiries, New Accounts, Utilization & Annual Fees

@Anonymous wrote:

As long as you are able to keep up with everything, you are doing good and your scores will recover over time. Must have been one heck of a storm!

Thank you, it just seems like I'm going nowhere as I pay things down. Yes, it was, there was about 20 minutes warning, the storm lasted 10 minutes, hail was the size of softballs, came through a stretch of the city 5 miles wide along a 40 mile path. Downtown was hit, the airport and all the rental cars, 90% of the police cars, two fire stations and trucks, there was extensive damage to 2 colleges and 4 elementary schools and 1 hospital and many city vehicles and buildings. The insurance companies called in special teams from other states to handle claims. Much of the damage is still being repaired around town. I still have 2 cars and siding to go before I'm finished with mine.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.