Established Member
lethalweapon

Improvement and Rebuilding going great!

Hi Guys!
Thanks to MyFico, my credit has improved dramatically within the last four months. Before, I started my rebuilding process I couldn't get a credit card and if I did get a card the credit line only be $300.

Now, I just got a credit line increase from 300 to 1000 and also got approved for a credit card with a generous credit line.
I was declined for an AmEx, but I'm pushing along.
I'm hoping that as the next year go by, scores will continue to climb...as I plan on buying a car!!!

I have to two baddies that I couldn't get rid of after numerous tries: Macy's chargeoff from 2006 and one medical bill from 2008. I'm hoping that as they age, they impact my score less.
Thanks MyFico for helping me to restore my confidence and credit!
New Contributor
sobreezy

Re: Improvement and Rebuilding going great!

congrads on your success!

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 670 TU 666 1 AUG 11 looking forward to the 700 club!!!
Frequent Contributor
OptimalCS

Re: Improvement and Rebuilding going great!

Congrats. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you'll be right where you wanna be.

CARDS.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}