Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvements and APPROVAL!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Improvements and APPROVAL!

I'm a little bit ecstatic now. I got on the repair track back in September because my security-related job relies on an acceptable credit report, and I had been blissfully ignoring things and letting my wife, who was rather credit-uneducated, handle the finances. With a combination of taking over things and educating her, we've put ourselves into a much better position as far as scores go. Last night we received a DiscoverIT app in the mail, and I went to the Find My Offers page on their site this morning, and hmmm, there was one available. Went through the process, and BLAM. Approved online, $2K!  Not going to use it much, still trying to drive those scores up, but wow, never had a Discover before, I'm grateful for this site and all of your collective advice, it was very helpful during the process.

I should also mention that last week, our old Cap One account was upgraded to Quicksilver. They sent us a "click here to upgrade" link and we did. Another clear sign things are moving in the right direction.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Re: Improvements and APPROVAL!

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.