cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In DIRE NEED of serious suggestions....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In DIRE NEED of serious suggestions....

okay cool

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

I wouldn't open anything new if you have some AU TLs about to report. Adding them would hurt and not help (assuming the AU TLs are in good standing with low util).

I'd also consult for 30 minutes with a landlord-tenant lawyer. It might be worth your time. In some states, CA comes to mond, they can't just kick you out without notice and time.

90 days minimum if the new owner intends to live in the property.  Otherwise, the existing lease must be honored in full. 

As Llecs suggested, definitely seek legal assistance.  Once you have no pressure to move, then you can focus on how to deal with your mortgage application.

Message 11 of 23
Babyarho2010

Are any of your chargeoffs reporting a balance? If so, they are affecting your utilization as over 100%, and could have a significant impace on your score if they were reduced to zero. Good luck!

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Babyarho2010 wrote:

Are any of your chargeoffs reporting a balance? If so, they are affecting your utilization as over 100%, and could have a significant impace on your score if they were reduced to zero. Good luck!

I am showing 1 chargeoff  with a 271.00

The simulator says pay it there would be an increase

how accurate is tis simulator.?

Message 13 of 23
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Babyarho2010 wrote:

Hello and welcome.

This isn't always the case.

- If a closed CC account with a balance continues to report the original credit limit, then both the balance and the CL of the closed account will be used in the utilization calculations.

- If a closed CC account is reporting a zero CL, even if there is a balance on the CC, the card will not be included in the calculations.

- If a closed CC account is reporting a non-zero CL but has a zero balance, the card will not be included in the calculations.

- If a closed account reports a CL that is equal to the balance (balance chasing), then this will be included in the calculations.  This is the worst-case scenario with regard to utilization.

This information can be found in this thread: Closing Credit Cards.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 14 of 23
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

I wouldn't open anything new if you have some AU TLs about to report. Adding them would hurt and not help (assuming the AU TLs are in good standing with low util).

I'd also consult for 30 minutes with a landlord-tenant lawyer. It might be worth your time. In some states, CA comes to mond, they can't just kick you out without notice and time.

90 days minimum if the new owner intends to live in the property.  Otherwise, the existing lease must be honored in full. 

As Llecs suggested, definitely seek legal assistance.  Once you have no pressure to move, then you can focus on how to deal with your mortgage application.

Well, let's be clear:

It is quite possible your state has a 6-month redemption period following the auction before the house can actually be turned over to the new owners.  Quite likely as well, that the house will be sold back to the bank... which will then have a realtor start showing the house after the 6 month period has ended.  If your lease is still in force and the new owners (Bank) don't intend to move in, most states have a provision to allow renters to stay.

Also worth checking into: if you must move after the redemption period has ended and any subsequent 90-day period, some mortgage companies and housing redevelopment authority agencies offer relocation funds to displaced homeowners and renters.  Can be upwards of $3000 to settle elsewhere.

SO...

House sells on Weds, July 6, 2011.  Last date for redemption is Jan 6, 2012.  Then if the bank has repurchased its own house, they will put a realtor sign in the yard starting January 7, 2012.

You will be asked ot sign a new lease with the bank and continue paying for the rent while living there.  That could easily give you another 9 months of living in the house and taking care of your CRs.

Food for thought... and good to know before talking to an atty in your area.

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hopelives2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Well, let's be clear:

It is quite possible your state has a 6-month redemption period following the auction before the house can actually be turned over to the new owners.  Quite likely as well, that the house will be sold back to the bank... which will then have a realtor start showing the house after the 6 month period has ended.  If your lease is still in force and the new owners (Bank) don't intend to move in, most states have a provision to allow renters to stay.

Also worth checking into: if you must move after the redemption period has ended and any subsequent 90-day period, some mortgage companies and housing redevelopment authority agencies offer relocation funds to displaced homeowners and renters.  Can be upwards of $3000 to settle elsewhere.

SO...

House sells on Weds, July 6, 2011.  Last date for redemption is Jan 6, 2012.  Then if the bank has repurchased its own house, they will put a realtor sign in the yard starting January 7, 2012.

You will be asked ot sign a new lease with the bank and continue paying for the rent while living there.  That could easily give you another 9 months of living in the house and taking care of your CRs.

Every state has a provision to allow renters to stay at least 90 days.  It's federal law.

If the people that buy the new house at auction are not intending to live in the home, the original lease must continue under the original terms.  A bank cannot live in a house.  Likewise, if the bank ends up buying the house at auction, the bank cannot attempt to sell the house until the original lease expires.  That means that a realtor cannot show the house and the occupants have no obligation to allow for such unless that obligation has been created under the terms of the original lease. 

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

ou guys gave me some peice of mind

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hopelives2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Well, let's be clear:

SO...

Every state has a provision to allow renters to stay at least 90 days.  It's federal law.

If the people that buy the new house at auction are not intending to live in the home, the original lease must continue under the original terms.  A bank cannot live in a house.  Likewise, if the bank ends up buying the house at auction, the bank cannot attempt to sell the house until the original lease expires.  That means that a realtor cannot show the house and the occupants have no obligation to allow for such unless that obligation has been created under the terms of the original lease. 

For Foreclosure GA has no Redemption period from what I see. But for Tax sales  they have a 1 year 45 day redemption.

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hopelives2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Well, let's be clear:

SO...

For Foreclosure GA has no Redemption period from what I see. But for Tax sales  they have a 1 year 45 day redemption.

That is about par.  Few states have a redemption period for a straight foreclosure, but most do for tax sales.

In any event, look over your lease and also keep track of who buys the house at auction.  Not often does a person who actually intends to live in the house purchase at a foreclosure auction.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hopelives2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Well, let's be clear:

SO...

That is about par.  Few states have a redemption period for a straight foreclosure, but most do for tax sales.

In any event, look over your lease and also keep track of who buys the house at auction.  Not often does a person who actually intends to live in the house purchase at a foreclosure auction.

UPDATE!!

Tues 7/05   Property foreclosed Tuesday,

Wed 7/06    Bank rep came by home to serve notice of new ownership..

Fri 7/08       This morning Previous owner came by to try to collect rent saying that I was in property while

He was still owner I told him he can go jump in a lake and he is trespassing called local PD explained the sit rep to them they instructed him to leave..

Fri 7/08       Bank Attorney delivered Cash for keys Offer to me (very fair offer)

Update 1st round of rescores

Lender Pull   7/1/2011:   TU 610 EX598 EQ 601

Lender pull   7/8/2011:   TU 622 EX 612 EQ 598

My EQ dropped 3 points 601-598 due to me having an emergency cc usage from 9.00 Bal to 150.00 balance..

I paid it down yesterday..2.80 Bal ..got balance letter from cc company verifying new balance...

Now we are awaiting a rescore for this as well as AU additions and a letter of deletion from creditor...

With the help of god My Goal to get 1 more score above 620 in the next Week

Target scores for now 620+(home ownership)

Future 700+ (just to do it)

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.