Not applicable

Re: In desperate need of help!!

@gdale6 wrote:

For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:

1. Call the OC and see if you qualify for Charity Care
2. If not then ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
3. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
4. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help

I posted a lengthy "how-to" on another discussion/post/thread about medical bills... am I allowed to post a link to that message?

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called and they said they believe I qualify for "free care" and they are sending the paperwork. If I do qualify is this grounds to have it deleted?
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You should try for the Victoria's Secret card. I've been testing it here lately and I can get the popup with a $500 limit every single time. I've tried from $20 in the cart to $1,000+ and it always pops up with a $500 limit. I would go as far as to say that if the Victoria's Secret card doesn't work for you that a majority of them won't either. 

I dont necessarily agree with this. My husband isnt able to get the VS to pop up and he just got approved for $500 to the Eddie Bauer one and $350 to NY&Co (which I use =D). I would say just go through the list of shopping cart trick cards you would actually use and try a few of them. Be careful with the Visa ones as they are actually a HP. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.