pendeleng

In the Long Process of Rebuilding

Good day to all

I am in the process of re-building and it's been a long journey.  I started with a score at around 543 and I am now up to 664(EQ), 665 (EX), and 650(TU). I recently received an offer from USAA for their AMEX cash back rewards card.  I currently have one inquiry on my credit report (Falling off in Dec) ,a collection account marked as paid which I am trying to get deleted, and an account that say closed but still has a balance even though I paid it off two years ago.  I was reviewing the USAA Amex offer and read that you would be better off with any of the official AMEX cards if you are looking for great rewards.  I have been reviewing a bunch of cards for well over two weeks now and my top choices are the Chase sapphire (which I know is out of the question), the AMEX BCE (also out of the question), the AMEX PFG (it's a long shot but maybe), then USAA AMEX(which I received the offer for). I received a few offers from AMEX last year when my scores were a little lower but they have long since expired and I have not heard anything back form them.  MY question is anyone got any insight as to what my chances are for getting approved for the AMEX PFG.  I have one Capitol one card with a 700 CL and 0 balance (which has been paid on time for the past year), no other debt whatsoever, and a very high annual income, 150,000+. If I do not get approved for the AMEX PFG would it be wise to take the USAA offer and will they approve me even since they sent me the offer.  As I stated earlier I have a few late payments on my report plus the paid collections and closed account still showing a balance. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}