Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistencies?? Baddies??

tag
Tink1o5
Valued Member

Inconsistencies?? Baddies??

So im still new to everything hear, and As im reading everyones posts im trying to figure things out.

So i saw many people posting about getting inconsistencies off there report? What is an inconsistencie and how do you get it removed??

Also what is a Baddie???

I have many negatives on my report but when i see people talking about Baddie's on here.. it seems like there talking about more then just a negative account on there CR..?

Help me im lost and confused lol

WF Secured - 300
Quizzle Score (FAKO) - 568 (3-5-13)

Starting Score: 559
Current Score: 559
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Inconsistencies?? Baddies??

"Baddies" are the reporting of any adverse information to your credit file.

Some are minor in scoring impact, while others are major.

Monthly delinquencies of 30 or 60 days are the most commonm and are minor in scoring, with minimal impact after approx two years.

Monthly delinquencies ot 90+ are major, and have continued impact for years.

All monthly delinquencies become excluded from your CR after 7 years from their dates of occurence.

If the creditor charges-off the debt, that is a major derog.  If the debt is then referred or sold to a debt collector, and they report their collection, that is also a major derog.

Collections and charge-offs remain for 7 years plus 180 days from the date of first delinquency on the OC account.

Judgements and other public records, including tax liens and bankruptcy, are also major derogs.

A major derog puts the consumer is a "dirty file" scoring category until they are all gone, and is particularly damaging to credit scoring.

Message 2 of 3
Tink1o5
Valued Member

Re: Inconsistencies?? Baddies??

Thank you for the reply. Also let me correct myself... Im still new to things around HERE not Hear LOL. My kids were talking ot me as I was typing this. I really appreciate your help in understanding these things.

WF Secured - 300
Quizzle Score (FAKO) - 568 (3-5-13)

Starting Score: 559
Current Score: 559
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.