Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Reporting By CRA

tag
rockup55
Contributor

Inconsistent Reporting By CRA

Hopefully someone can provide me some guidance on my issue.  Two of the three reporting agencies are reflecting a credit history for me on 37 years and the third one is only reflecting a history of 12 years.  Also two are reporting my light bill as a part of my open accounts and one is not reporting.  Because these are all favorable accounts, I want them to be recognized by all three of the agencies.  I am assuming that the agency not reporting the accounts ( which in this case is TU) is because the creditors are not reporting to the agency.  What do I need to do to have the third agency report.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Inconsistent Reporting By CRA

@rockup55 wrote:

Hopefully someone can provide me some guidance on my issue.  Two of the three reporting agencies are reflecting a credit history for me on 37 years and the third one is only reflecting a history of 12 years.  Also two are reporting my light bill as a part of my open accounts and one is not reporting.  Because these are all favorable accounts, I want them to be recognized by all three of the agencies.  I am assuming that the agency not reporting the accounts ( which in this case is TU) is because the creditors are not reporting to the agency.  What do I need to do to have the third agency report.

This is what's happening with me with my car payment. It only reports to Equifax and Experian and I found out the reason it doesn't report to Transunion is because they don't have any business with them and mostly it's for the Westcoast. You could find out this information by calling the creditor REPORTING the information and see if they have any dealings with Transunion or not. Good luck!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.