cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect reporting or Correct Reporting? ((Help!))

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Incorrect reporting or Correct Reporting? ((Help!))

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your reply SusieQ!

Did you also contact the 3 credit reporting agencies on your own, after being let known that the debt collector(s) were going to delete?

FYI, expect it to take up to 60 days on average, for this CA to purge. 

Thanks for the reply 

Would you think contacting the credit reporting agencies myself, and sending them (if allowed), the letter from LVNV would help speed up the process?

We are currently trying to rent a new apartment, and have gotten the snub nose from people/brokers, when I disclosed what his credit score was. The sooner that this negative tradeline is taken off, the better, especially if it will boost his score immensely! Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 13
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

There really is no way to make them push their removal faster, as the wheel is already in motion with the removal confirmation. Sixty day window, as there are people ahead of you, and data files needing to be purged.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

There really is no way to make them push their removal faster, as the wheel is already in motion with the removal confirmation. Sixty day window, as there are people ahead of you, and data files needing to be purged.

I see, thanks 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.