Not applicable

Re: Info on a finance company

Thank you all for the info!
Message 11 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried posting to this earlier but, for whatever reason, My post does not show.

If you go to the website ands scroll to the bottom where its titled "Get a Loan That Meets All Your Business Needs" and select one of the "Hiring Employees" catagory, copy the paragraph and paste it into a google search and the top search return is where it had been copy and pasted from. The working capital bridge is from Citizens Bank

I hate to say it, but I think you've been scammed and they may have sensitive personal information about you. Whatch out for CR changes and identity theft.

Hi @Anonymous, the post you mention here was stuck in the spam quarantine (along with the duplicates); I've restored the first one to the forum.  I don't think you'll have the problem again, but if you do any moderator can help.

--UncleB

myFICO Moderator

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB Ah that makes sense now. I thought I might be having browser issues or my ISP was hating on me. Thank you for the help and heads up.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.