Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis Report, almost spot-on

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Innovis Report, almost spot-on

Just for the sake of being thorough, I pulled my Innovis report and received it today.  It's missing a few accounts and has some that haven't updated, one of which is a paid off car loan that still shows a balance.  I don't know if that's anything I need to concern myself with at this point.  The bigger issue is that it has my birthday incorrect as well as names and old addresses.  I will be correcting those.

One nice thing is that it shows MY address as it's reported by each creditor (not something I've been able to get from the Big 3) which is helpful as one of my old addresses keeps popping up. Now I know which creditor to contact to make the change.

So, happily, no big surprises, just a few little things to work on.  I highly recommend requesting a copy just so you know.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Innovis Report, almost spot-on

I had mine mailed to me a few years ago. It only had a couple of my accounts on it.Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: Innovis Report, almost spot-on

FYI good to be on top of it I also pulled this report when I was getting a dlete and BoA listed them in the letter. Oh the FYI is apparently CHex systems(used mostly when you open a bank accoutn) and Corelogic Teletrack are also trying to get in the reporting game.  As per several threads and newsarticles read in last 6 months teletrack is courting FICO .  If so they could become a major player and  it is my understanding that AMEX peeks at their reports and has listed it in denial letters.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.