cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting to see the score increase I'll get!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting to see the score increase I'll get!

I had a charge off that is being removed that was reporting 215% utlization, 30-day late, 60-day late, and 120-day late.. I'm curious of how much it's going to boost my score when it comes off.. They told me to wait about 5 days before it comes off.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting to see the score increase I'll get!

It all depends on what else is on your reports.
GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping for a 80-100 point score increase.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excited for you!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm hoping for a 80-100 point score increase.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Whitneyy said, it all depends on how many baddies you still have. If you still have plenty of more baddies I would be surprised if the score was upped 30 pts. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 3 collection removed and it only increase 22pt.  I have 4 good standing, and 2 other collection that was paid. just give you a good ideas how much it will increase. but good luck, would be interested to see  how much it increase. its all depending on your tradeline.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had 3 collection removed and it only increase 22pt.  I have 4 good standing, and 2 other collection that was paid. just give you a good ideas how much it will increase. but good luck, would be interested to see  how much it increase. its all depending on your tradeline.

This is completely different then a collection. This is a charged off credit card that's impacting my Utlization level and also has a 30-day late, 60-day late, and a 120 day late.. That are all bringing my score down. Wayyy different. It's causing my utlization limit to report over 200%. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.