cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interstate credit collections,catch,capital one.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interstate credit collections,catch,capital one.

Hello everyone,
I have been desperately trying to repair my poor credit. I have paid collection accounts with interstate credit collections and capital one is there any way to get these off of my credit? And also how is catch with pfd's? Any help or advice is GREATLY appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

Re: Interstate credit collections,catch,capital one.

Look through this community for information on Goodwill letters. They should help you.

Message 2 of 4
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

I had a Cap1 account that ended up in collections with CACH LLC (I'm assuming that's who you're referring to when you say catch).

Ultimately, it was on there for a couple of years and none of my efforts were successful. I called them and asked if they would do PFD, they affirmed that it was against policy. Since I needed to get my collections sorted, I paid in full and that very day sent a PFD letter that a fellow forum member used for CACH. I tweaked said letter to match my situation and included the confirmation number of the payment I had just made.

Within a couple weeks, the collection account was deleted from all 3 bureaus.

If you google CACH LLC goodwill letter myfico you'll find the thread with the goodwill letter in it...I believe it is the most recent thread (other than yours) on CACH.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you apologize for the name appearing wrong, autocorrect and didn't proof read.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.