Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 700 fico possible with satisfied tax lien till 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is 700 fico possible with satisfied tax lien till 2017

Looks like I'll be able to clean my baddies up but after that is it possible with the only negative being a satisfied tax lien that cannot be deleted prevent me from hitting a 700 fico.

Appearantly in Maine they don't report tax issues to the Reporting agencies but the RA check public records and add them their selves. But it was paid and due to come on in 1/2017. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is 700 fico possible with satisfied tax lien till 2017

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like I'll be able to clean my baddies up but after that is it possible with the only negative being a satisfied tax lien that cannot be deleted prevent me from hitting a 700 fico.

Appearantly in Maine they don't report tax issues to the Reporting agencies but the RA check public records and add them their selves. But it was paid and due to come on in 1/2017. 

Have never had a tax lien but I had a BK7 dismissed on file till end of last year and I was able to attain a 739 just prior to its removal. During the preceeding 3 yrs my Fico fluctuated 709-723. A BK is also a PR like the tax lien so I would expect you could attain 700 with it on file.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.