Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Walmart fico 8 accurate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Walmart fico 8 accurate?

Think about your profile like a new born baby
7, 14 even 21 months in it's still a 'baby' and everything the baby does is evaluated and looked at with a closer eye than what happens over a 7 month period of an experienced 'growed-up' profile

A 5 y.o. might catch a spanking for doing 'that' but who's gonna 'spank' the 5 month old?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a great analogy!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just thought when I broke 700 I'd be in good shape. Seriously though, I've been obsessed with raising my point total,and I was overlooking the bigger picture.

I have another question also. I had a collection removed from TU, do I have to dispute each CRA or will EX and EQ somehow get the related info???
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) Don't fret because our 'programming' teaches us something different than how the RISK model acts

We are programmed that getting x,y,z on the S.A.T. is THE goal...get the # win the prize, period
Not your fault...this one isn't so simple, doesn't fit the mold

I say all the time, they give you checkers when the game being played is chess

Once one takes a deep breath and 'gets' it's a different game it clears everything up like a good QB figuring out the NFL some get it thrive, others just survive, others go game ( even great college QBs)

Same thing in the credit game, a lot maybe most never fully adjust and thrive ,most survive a best and a lot just don't

2) There are times when you dispute all 3 and they don't agree I wouldn't assume a TU action is gonna auto populate a deletion elsewhere.

They seem to share perhaps 'some' info but not others..there are plenty of times 2 CRAs will delete a bad address whereas the 3rd wants an act of Congress so I'd dispute all 3, cause who knows
Message 14 of 15
BeautifulBlueBoy
Established Member

Had you asked for advice, you would have saved an inquiry and a phone call.  Barclay's doesn't like a lot of new accounts.  

There are other cards better than Barclay's.  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.