cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is fingerhut revolving or installment loan?

tag
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is fingerhut revolving or installment loan?

@Henchman21 wrote:

I was approved for the Freshstart program. I read, very specifically, on the website that you could pay it off early no problems. I did that, because I wanted to get started on the revolving account. But it looks like they're not going to give it to me because I paid it off TOO early?? Not happy.

Just an update. Still nothing. I hope I DON'T get it now!

2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with the fresh start paid the $30 then the next month paid it off I know how the revolving line. They changed it over shortly after I paid off the fresh start.

Message 22 of 29
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

I made about 2-3 payments and just PIF not sure if I'll get credit account yet or not, but not too worried about.
Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 23 of 29
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Actually just got email from Fingerhut, called and got credit account but it's only for $230 :/ Anyone know if they will CLI right after recieving credit and is it SP or HP?

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't as I got the revolving account and purchased an item and paid it off and haven't received a cli yet some say it takes a month some say 3 months.  

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with the fresh start program I put the down payment then received the item made two additional payments which paid it off couple weeks later received revolving account all in less than a month from receiving the fresh start program

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, just wanted to share with you that September was 12 months with Fingergut. In those 12 months I got 3 auto cli and I am know at $1,500. I stay at 10% uti and just pay a little every month and its gotten me rewarded.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did take u to get your first increase

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to say it was at the 3, 7th and 12th month. Beginning was $500 then $900 and finally last month $1,500.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.