Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is immediate news bad news?

tag
kjel
Established Contributor

Re: Is immediate news bad news?

@daddiggingout wrote:

I challenged 5 TL with Trans Union Friday afternoon and checked on it today to find that three are completed.  My score has not changed and I know the CRAs keep Monday-Friday banking hours, so wouldn't my score have been affected immediately?  Can I assume this is good news given that the action occurred within hours or could the CA have shot back an instant response against my dispute?  Sorry for the lack of patience but it is maddening in the beginning when waiting for some sign of hope in correcting my reports.

Personally, my TU disputes that have come back immediately are ones that have been verified. Usually the ones that take longer have some sort of update to them whether it be an account status, payment history, or deletion. TU can be a pain because while 1 or 2 items come back immediately, they wait to give you access until all the items under dispute have been updated.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.