Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it me or is EQ stingy with pts?

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: Is it me or is EQ stingy with pts?

I believe EQ codes derogatory's differently, in a way where they have a greater negative score impact. I have the SAME baddies across all three reports, but I cannot get approved for cards that pull EQ, while I get instant approvals for cards that pull EX and TU....go figure????

...and you're right, ScoreWatch for EQ doesn't move that often, while EX and TU points increase every month!

Message 11 of 14
ProV
Regular Contributor

EQ is the middle score for me.. EX is 673, EQ is 693 and TU is 724 (all 3 MyFico.com scores from 3/14).

Message 12 of 14
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Okay!  Glad to know that it's not just me!  And their disputes do take forever.  I'm on week 3 of a dispute.  I know they say up til 30 days but I'm so tired of getting their email updates stating how hard they are working on my dispute.  Come on already!  Anywho...

Message 13 of 14
12njoy
Super Contributor

@nativenyer wrote:

Okay!  Glad to know that it's not just me!  And their disputes do take forever.  I'm on week 3 of a dispute.  I know they say up til 30 days but I'm so tired of getting their email updates stating how hard they are working on my dispute.  Come on already!  Anywho...

Yes!  Everytime you get that redundant email, you get excited (at least I do anyway) thinking that your dispute has been resolved.  Then you read and are dissappointed because it's that same We're working on it.  I would rather receive the initial email and then one when it's complete.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.