Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is one GW letter ok for 2 accounts

tag
George888
New Contributor

Is one GW letter ok for 2 accounts

Hi,

I have a Chase auto loan with multiple 30 day lates that is paid off and closed, and also a Chase credit card account that was charged off and settled with a CA.  I am planning to send GW letters to ask for removal of the late payments from the auto loan, and the charge off on the credit card account.

- Should I send one GW letter for both accounts, or two letters (one for each account)?

- Should I send these letters to the address listed below (which I've seen posted on this forum), or to the mailing addresses for each credit department, or to the addresses listed for each account on my credit report?

CHASE BANK USA, NA

800 Brooksedge Blvd

Columbus, OH-43081

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Is one GW letter ok for 2 accounts

I think I would send two letters with one account each, just in the hopes that one may reach more pleasant hands.  If one does then you may make a good contact for the second one.

Message 2 of 4
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I also think that if you sent them on the same one that it may leave room for a bit of confusion. That or they dismiss you as a repeat offender.

Message 3 of 4
George888
New Contributor

Those are both good reasons.  Thanks Random.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.