Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there ANY hope????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there ANY hope????

So, I did a PFD for a 1122 collection the other day thinking it would help a little bit (i have mutiple others) and this morning checked my Exp and a drop of 2 points!!!! Ihave been paying everything on time since Dec/15 (two car notes). Im trying but I'm frustrated. I guess all I can do is stay the course!! For my piece of mind I'm paying all collections either settlement of PFD. Any best practices would be helpful!!!!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there ANY hope????

Did they actually delete it? Did you get anything in writing.
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it was deleted. I did get it writing.

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where did you get the score from?
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

You won't see a significant score increase until your final derog falls off. Having a derog deleted with others present will have very little or no effect whatsoever on score increase.
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

And yes, of course there is hope. Keep doing what your doing!!
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actual Exp site.

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, with 8 Derogs to go this is going to be a long process.... So, if i cant get a PFD then what are next steps?? I will take any suggestions!!

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the remaining serifs and what does the rest of your profile look like? Limits/balances. Etc.
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, with 8 Derogs to go this is going to be a long process.... So, if i cant get a PFD then what are next steps?? I will take any suggestions!!

Goodwill campaigns. Be persistant. Search this forum and learn how to get paid derogs off those files.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.