Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anything else I can do for a better score? And help with Cap1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anything else I can do for a better score? And help with Cap1

Hello everyone

I currently have a 665 score from myfico and I have two CC acounts never late, and a Capitol 1 auto finance loan that resulted in a repo that is set to fall off this Oct according to the three CRAs.

One card is a First Premierre and the other is a secured card with my bank. My score was much lower when I got these cards and has recently gone this high after getting several medical collections off my reports. I keep both cards at less than 6%. 

The cap1 acct is very negative and I have no intentions on paying them because I was on military orders when everything went wrong for me, and the military classified my injury as a pre existing condition. I was also told that it is odd that cap1 has never tried to sue me for the 14,000 charge off and it might be because I was in the military when this all happened and they did have a DOJ suit against them for repoing service members vehicles. The only contact infor for cap1 on my reports is 1800# that no one ever answers and I see people here are in contact with them. Can anyone give me a good number for them? or contact info? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there anything else I can do for a better score? And help with Cap1

1. Get another CC
2. Don't app for anything for 12 months after getting your 3rd card . Work on CLI's or increasing your securrd card during the 12 month period
3. Ask for early deletions For the repo ( April for TU , August for EX and EQ
4. Search for capital one EO email on Google and send him an email explaining your situation .
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there anything else I can do for a better score? And help with Cap1

Thank you Refugee47

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.