cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there hope or no hope

tag
Terryberry

Re: Is there hope or no hope

Ok guiness56 the process I went thru is the same as filing a dispute. Except I didn't say the debt wasn't mine. I simply ask for verification of dates which was an option on the list for me. And also accuracy of amounts and none of them responded to the request in the allotted time. So I received letters from the CRAs showing me what was deleted
Message 11 of 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You disputed with the CRAs?

If that is the case, be aware that if at any time the CAs or anyone else do verify they can be reinserted.

Message 12 of 15
Terryberry

That I totally understand.
Message 13 of 15
39Xelor
Established Member

There is ALWAYS hope my friend! Always! light can shine through the smallest of cracks and give you hope.. you just have to see it. Advice on here will be greatly important and crucial to your rebuliding again so keep reading, keep asking questions and keep your head up.

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Message 14 of 15
Terryberry

Hey all sorry I haven't responded but I've been working hard. I got two secured card. one is unity visa with $300 cl and first progress with $300 cl. Happy to say that I can't wait to see my scores climb. Since my last post my current FICO scores are EQ: 520 previous 479. EX: 538 previous 490. TU: 563 previous 475. I got the baddies off by disputing a few things I know were paid like my comcast bill and medical bill. Also Calvary portfolio I settled with. GW HSBC and they're reportting paid, closed. Instead of CO. And next step is paying off first premier. And try for an unsecured card when that's paid off. Thanks for all your advice  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.