Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there something in the air?

tag
happy0510
Established Contributor

Is there something in the air?

I have been getting really good results lately.  The law firm that holds my judgment has gone from borderline terrorists to understanding softies!! They gave me a huge discount on my balance and are working with me on the payment dates.

A recent medical collection scare was completely wiped out by the OC. I'm talking the debt is gone and they thanked me in the letter!!

Is anyone else getting so much love?!!

Happy!!!Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
eparker
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there something in the air?

I'm trying to get sum of that love....LOL...i did just arrange a PFD with a collection agency....the company is local and will give me a PFD letter when i come and pay in full...I will see what happens....need the final agencies to jump on board...

hope to get sum of that same love....

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.