Did you mean: 

Is this affecting my UTIL?

tag
ndkblondie
Contributor

Is this affecting my UTIL?

The top of my credit report says this:

PAYMENTS:$438.00 Transunion$86.00  Experian$1238.00  Equifax

but my actual payments are only $86/month, Experian is correct and the other two are wayyy off.  Is this affecting my util and score and where are these other payment numbers coming from?

Confused... I went through my cr and EQ lists payments on a lot of tradelines but their balances are 0, I'm not sure where these are coming from.

Thank you for any insight.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Is this affecting my UTIL?

Are these reports from FICO?

If the balances are 0 I wouldn't worry about it.  The creditors can list a payment amount but it isn't calculated into any score.

Message 2 of 4
ndkblondie
Contributor

They are from My Privacy Matters daily report and scores service.  Thanks for clarifying, I won't worry about the payments on accounts that show a 0 balance.

What about this... an old account that I am an authorized user on is showing a very low limit but a very high "high balance".  This had a good credit history, no lates, and helps extend the length of credit history (account is from 1993)  but wasn't sure if this crazy high balance is hurting me.

CHASE 
TransUnionExperianEquifax
  Account #:52227630****  52227630**** 
  Condition:Open Open
  Balance:$0 $0
  Type:Credit Card Credit Card
  Pay Status:Current Current

Past Due:$0 $0
  High Balance:$11635 $0
  Terms:0 0
  Limit:$500 $500
  Payment:$0 $10
  Opened:02/23/1993 02/01/1993
  Reported:04/24/2008 04/01/2008
  Responsibility:Authorized User Authorized User

Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

No, that is the highest balance ever held on the account and does not factor into your score.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.