Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this dispute-worthy?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this dispute-worthy?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for the response Robert, and everyone else....

Here is the latest email from the rep who had suggested I disupte the items Ilisted in the previous post:

In regard to your question about the older Nelnet information on your credit bureau report, based on what I am saw on the Credit Karma and Equifax reports, it is my opinion that the older Nelnet information should no longer be on your credit bureau reports. I base this on the fact that the loans defaulted. Guarantors such as ECMC must report for seven years beyond that date, and then the information falls off the credit bureau report. I am sorry, but I am unable to address the “as of dates” on the reports, because I do not know what those mean. The credit bureaus should be able to answer those questions for you. Again, the deletion of the Nelnet information is my opinion based on regulations for student loan guarantors. Nelnet, a servicer, may have other regulations or policies. If you dispute that information, the credit bureau is obligated to transmit the information to Nelnet for a response. 

Did you go through a student loan rehab program to get these out of default?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this dispute-worthy?

the loan is currently in the loan rehab program - I have 2 payments left till complete.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.