cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this email address useful for Pinnacle?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this email address useful for Pinnacle?

I found this email address for Pinnacle Credit Services on their website consumer @ pinnaclecredit.com. I'm just wondering if anyone has every contacted them through this email and gotten a response? They have not responded to my letter and their 3rd party collector insists on me giving them all my personal information before speaking with me about the alleged debt. I am extremely uncomfortable giving my SSN to a random person who calls me and won't even identify themselves but demands I give them my SSN to verify they are talking to me. Nope. Will the email route work?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this email address useful for Pinnacle?

Well, you have to look at it from their side - they are forbidden by law from divulging confidential information about a debt to anyone other than the person owing the debt, without that persons express consent. Doing so places them at risk of liability, so they need to ensure they are speaking with the debtor and not someone else. Do you have a better way of ensuring them that you are who you say you are?

If still uncomfortable, you could alternatively, offer to verify only the last four of your social rather than the entire number - they may or may not accept that.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.