Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this normal of EX and disputes??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this normal of EX and disputes??

Hmmm....I diputed through EX April 22. Today I received mail from them with the contents of my CR, but nothing listed of my dispute statuses or what I disputed. It says "Other Items Disputed are not currently displaying on your personal credit report". I didn't dispute all items, but everything is gone except for my pre-consolidation student loans which is the only thing left on my CR (i just ran it again because my CU and Toyota both said nothing was on it except for student loans). The BK is gone too. This is so weird. I mean, I have credit cards in great standing and they are gone. The midland that was listed twice is gone (but, i disputed and said please remove one). I don't understand why everything is gone?? Isn't it past 30 days of verifying disputes?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this normal of EX and disputes??

split file maybe?   do you do a lot of daily pulls?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

what's a split file??
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

vesper wrote:
what's a split file??

No personal experience with this, but it is when your file is split basically. You have two credit files.

If you have a copy of your report before the split, it will make it easier to get it fixed.

You'll have to contact the CRA to fix it. Type "split file" in the search box above, there are a few post regarding the subject.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.