Established Contributor

Is this normal?!

Balance [?] Current Status [?]
$0Bad debt/collection

Seven year payment history [?]

30 days late 60 days late 90+ days late
0 times
0 times
25 times (Apr 2012, Nov 2011, Oct 2011, Sep 2011, Aug 2011, Jul 2011, Jun 2011, May 2011, Apr 2011, Mar 2011, Feb 2011, Jan 2011, Dec 2010, Nov 2010, Oct 2010, Sep 2010, Aug 2010, Jul 2010, Jun 2010)

Recent payment history [?]

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 2010 2011 2012
CollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionCollectionOKOKOKOKCollectionOK
Legend:Current paidCurrently paid as agreed
 CollectionCollection

Worst Delinquency [?]

Bad debt/collection
The Worst Delinquency reports the worst missed payment status that has been documented on this account. Your FICO® score evaluates how recently that missed payment occurred and in general, the more recent, the more impact it has on your score. However, the fact that it occurred is still predictive of future payment risk and could be considered by your FICO® score.

This is the number of times late payments were reported on this account over the past 7 years.

30 days late: the number of times this account was reported to be 30 days late

60 days late: the number of times this account was reported to be 60 days late

90+ days late: the number of times this account was reported to be 90 days late (or more)

So this is from my report today. This account was charged off in 2009. So why does it say I have 25+ late payments, and then paid as agreed for the random dates, then another CO followed by a paid as agreed. Im so confused. I had to take an extra look because where it says what is hurting your score, it had marked that I had a recent missed payment from 2 months ago. I have not missed any payments in over 2 years so I freaked.

How do I fix this and does anyone know whats going on?

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Is this normal?!

Monthly reporting of delinquencies can be either the reporting of a new level of delinquency, or simply a statement that the prior reported level of delinquency remains as its current level of delinquency.  OK is often entered when no reporting is received that month.  It does not necessarily mean a new delinquency actually occured in the month reported.

Message 2 of 3
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

Re: Is this normal?!

Ok, so I shouldnt be worried about this and It probably didnt hurt my score by reporting a recent late like EQ is saying?

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.