cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☆It can be done☆ ALL 4 collections deleted!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

☆It can be done☆ ALL 4 collections deleted!

I checked my report today and all 4 of my collections have been deleted! I had the following collections reporting negatively each month:
●AFNI (1) PIF
●CAVALRY PORTFOLIO (2) Settled
●PORTFOLIO RECOVERY (1) PIF

°••°•Additionally, I also got a Chase charge-off from 2014 to report PAID IN FULL instead of "Settled for Less" by e-mailing the top execs. I also sent it by mail. This update caused a +13 score increase.

It did take 30 days from payment for all collections to be deleted. If anyone needs any "backdoor" e-mails, please feel free to inbox me.

Thank you to all who have helped me and all the advice I've gotten here. I'm so happy that I didn't sign up and pay a company to do this for me as I was able to do it all myself, as you all told me when I first signed up.

Since starting my "credit rebuilding journey" at the end of December 2017, my score has gone up approximately 150 points!
I paid my 4 collections and got them all deleted and also opened 4 credit cards-2 secured that report to all 3 bureaus each month and 2 unsecured cards. Also, I do the "AZEO" method each month that I learned about on here.

Again, it can be done! ❤Thank you to all!❤
80 REPLIES 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ☆It can be done☆ ALL 4 collections deleted!

Congrats
Message 2 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s amazing news, congrats! Very surprised chase would switch that, must have been a great letter!
Message 3 of 81
Meskini
New Contributor

Congratulations!

We live and learn!
Message 4 of 81
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: It can be done ALL 4 collections deleted!

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Debtguy3939- They called me beforehand and said they'd investigate it. First it was just stated "Settled for less-paid charge off". Then, it was updated "Paid In Full-Paid Charge-off"
Message 6 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done!

Message 7 of 81
HMcMD
Established Member

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing for those just starting to repair.

Starting Score: 536
Current Score: 653
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 81
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I checked my report today and all 4 of my collections have been deleted! I had the following collections reporting negatively each month:
●AFNI (1) PIF
●CAVALRY PORTFOLIO (2) Settled
●PORTFOLIO RECOVERY (1) PIF

°••°•Additionally, I also got a Chase charge-off from 2014 to report PAID IN FULL instead of "Settled for Less" by e-mailing the top execs. I also sent it by mail. This update caused a +13 score increase.

It did take 30 days from payment for all collections to be deleted. If anyone needs any "backdoor" e-mails, please feel free to inbox me.

Thank you to all who have helped me and all the advice I've gotten here. I'm so happy that I didn't sign up and pay a company to do this for me as I was able to do it all myself, as you all told me when I first signed up.

Since starting my "credit rebuilding journey" at the end of December 2017, my score has gone up approximately 150 points!
I paid my 4 collections and got them all deleted and also opened 4 credit cards-2 secured that report to all 3 bureaus each month and 2 unsecured cards. Also, I do the "AZEO" method each month that I learned about on here.

Again, it can be done! ❤Thank you to all!❤

Congrats! How'd you get PRA to delete?

Message 9 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 🎉 Donna71281-

I'm very new here and have a question...how do I pm inbox you? I would like to have the Agni email for a collection I've PIF but still reporting on my cr. Thanks 

Message 10 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.