Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item on my EX CR

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Item on my EX CR

I have a collection on my EX stating the following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2012. This item was verified on Mar 2008 and remained unchanged.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Does this mean that if I buy my EX report end of Jan 2013 that this collection will no longer be there?

- Does this also mean that if it will no longer be factored in my FICO? i.e score boost?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Item on my EX CR

@CS800 wrote:

I have a collection on my EX stating the following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Details:  This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2012. This item was verified on Mar 2008 and remained unchanged.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Does this mean that if I buy my EX report end of Jan 2013 that this collection will no longer be there?

- Does this also mean that if it will no longer be factored in my FICO? i.e score boost?

It should be gone by then and you might get a score boost depending on what your credit profile looks like at that time.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Item on my EX CR

Thanks Marine, I can't get the OC to delete it. Been trying for about 4 months. That item has been PIF since mid 2009.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.