Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its been 30 already ?!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been 30 already ?!?

Hey sidewinder, its funny how time flies man its already been a month since ive talked to you about sending those DV letters, which I have. 

So now that 30 days has passed and I have not recieved any letters confirming how I owed these CA's these debts I was wondering what should be my next step. I called the CA I wrote the GW to and they stated it had been put in there system for deletion, which was sometime in the last week of May that I spoke with them, and I check my report today but it is still listed.What should be my next action with this company?

Also for the other agency that did not send me a confirmed DV letter or deletion lette,r they are still listing it also. The CMRR was for May 1st, it is now June 8th. What should be my next step with them?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Its been 30 already ?!?

Give it a bit more time & don't call them!

All acceptance for delete should be in writing.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by  confirmed DV letter OR  letters confirming how I owed?

A CA has 30 days to answer a DV letter. Al they need to do is give you the name and addy of the OC and the amount.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I meant a letter confirming how i owed this debt, they didnt send one, and my DV CMRR was signed on May 1st.  So I guess ill just sit back and wait in the wing until I get notice that those account were removed. But neither companies have sent letters stating anything, one company told me over the phone that it had been put in for deletion, and the other hasnt been in contact with me at all. If I can get letters from these two I would just send those letters to the CRA to speed up the process, man I got stuff to do and they are holding up my progress
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.