Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JJ Marshall WON'T BUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

tag
jmack711
Regular Contributor

JJ Marshall WON'T BUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

Ok I have two PAID collection accounts with JJ Marshall & Associates. I paid them off early last year BEFORE knowing about this site. I've sent out several GW letters over the past few months and still no response or no removal. I'm trying to get ALL my collections removed so that I can purchase a home in the next coming months. Has anyone had luck with JJ Marshall or does anyone have contact information for them. Backdoor phone# or email address for anyone?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JJ Marshall WON'T BUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

jmack711,

Google JJ Marshall & Associates CEO Names.  I did this with Certegy and got 5 accounts deleted with one Goodwill letter (The greatest Admin ever read my letter and deleted them in a day) Also Got Executive with AT & T too and his Admin deleted in one day and sent me out a letter.  I also got executives from HSBC and the Exec called me (yesterday) and told me he could not delete because they could get audited(I'm still hoping for a deletion though).

You can get Executive Names and Titles by searching the internet.  YOU DONOT have to Pay for Them!  So far I'm batting 2 out of 3.  GW's Rock!

Message 2 of 5
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Yes, I've tried googling and I found one name in particular and have sent this person a few emails and still NO response. I'm not giving up though because where there is a will there is a way. I'm determined to get these removed! Both accounts are PAID IN FULL!!! I recently disputed with TransUnion and both items came back verified so I am going to continue the GW letters and hope for the best!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

jmack711,

I forgot to mention I also looked up articles about the business and got names this way.  They may be a smaller part of a bigger company sans Certegy, they are owned by Equifax which is a part of FNIS.  It may take you some digging but you could end of with the right person who will grant your rwequest ASAP.

Good Luck!

Message 4 of 5
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Thanks a lot gigi! I am definitely gonna keep digging and I will let you know what I come up with!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.