Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

The first company to respond to my Goodwill attempts was a success!! Emailed the CEO and got a call today saying they reviewed my old auto loan account and updated it to show no late payments!!! Now lets hope the other four companies have the same response lol.

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

The first company to respond to my Goodwill attempts was a success!! Emailed the CEO and got a call today saying they reviewed my old auto loan account and updated it to show no late payments!!! Now lets hope the other four companies have the same response lol.

awesome, congrats! I need to do this, they denied my snail mail GW i sent to just the standard address on my credit report. You give me hope & motivation.

Message 2 of 38
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Can I ask what reason you gave them for the lates?

Message 3 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well really I just said I was having a lot of financial troubles at the time and it was not representative of my current credit situation. Something like that. What they did was pure Goodwill

Message 4 of 38
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your success

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 5 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 6 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congratulations! And good luck on the other GW requests.

Message 7 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has already updated on my credit report!! 7 negative accounts (late payments) to go!!!

Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Can you PM me the email you used to send the goodwill?  Thanks!

Message 9 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Mike did you get referred to the executive something office? I decided to email the ceo and those people called me saying they were reviewing my account and would contact me back within 7 days. I hope that's not a bad sign Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.