Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

That is exactly what they said to me. And he called me back in a day or so and said they reviewed my account and took the late payments off. The guy was extremely cordial.

Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That is exactly what they said to me. And he called me back in a day or so and said they reviewed my account and took the late payments off. The guy was extremely cordial.

i really need to work on my positive mental attitude, i automatically assume the worst...such a flaw! thank you for giving me hope for a 2nd time in 1 thread lol. fingers crossed!

Message 12 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax went up 28 points! Partly because of this chase Goodwill delete and partially because of a $2000 capital one credit limit increase. Showing 700 now!!!!

Message 13 of 38
justnumbers

If anyone can PM me this persons contact email it would be greatly appreciated.

I've been GW'ing Chase for over a year now and keep getting the same lady at the EO, she won't budge, just gives me the same line.

Glad to hear you made some progress with them though OP!

Starting Score: 598 (05/2014)
Current Score: 685 (05/2015)
Goal: 720
Message 14 of 38
Floridafun

Could I get the email address that you sent the goodwill letter to? Thanks

Message 15 of 38
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

mikelonggggggggg, sound as if you may be on a positive roll.  Go, go, go.  Congrats.

Message 16 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Equifax went up 28 points! Partly because of this chase Goodwill delete and partially because of a $2000 capital one credit limit increase. Showing 700 now!!!!

they deleted my lates too! never got a call back, but i noticed on CK that my scores jumped and that's when i saw Smiley Happy yay!!

Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!! Smiley Happy

Could someone please PM me the contact info you used? I have tried relentlessly with letters, and emails to the EO. I keep getting the same lady as well. Maybe it's that time of year!!!

Message 18 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just got a call back from a gentleman from Chase. They said they updated my reporting so it is consistant between all 3 reports. Nothing about deleting lates etc. I had sent a 623 dispute to them not long ago because the lates were reporting in different months between all 3. I guess I will see when the reports update.

Message 19 of 38
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Nice one... thanx for sharing.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.