Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JP Morgan Chase Goodwill Success!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I just got a call back from a gentleman from Chase. They said they updated my reporting so it is constant between all 3 reports. Nothing about deleting lates etc. I had sent a 603 dispute to them not long ago because the lates were reporting in different months between all 3. I guess I will see when the reports update.

do you mean a 623 letter? that's a letter you send to tell someone that they're reporting incorrectly on your credit report. and what type of resolution you expect. if that's what you sent, they did what they should have based on that. If you were just trying to ask them to delete lates out of the goodness of their hearts because you had an extenuating circumstance (or not), then what you wanted to send was a goodwill letter. 

If there is something called a 603 letter that I'm unaware of then please disregard everything I just said lol

Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I meant 623.  I was on my phone lol.  I had sent that a few weeks ago to try to get some lates fixed, but when I saw this I tried the EO route with a goodwill.  Probably not the best time to do that. Oh well.

Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please PM me the Email you used?

I would love to give an attempt to remove a 6yr old paid collection off, it's already going to fall off itself at the end of this year, but would love to have it removed earlier.

Thanks!

Also, Congrats on the removal!

Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I sent another goodwill email for another Chase Auto account that I have that is open and reporting 2 30 day lates and 1 60 day late. I sent it the day after they denied the goodwill adjustment for my closed account.  Got a call back from the same person at the EO and gave me the we dont usually goodwill and they will look into the account 7 days etc.  Got an update this morning and all 3 were deleted and show no data on my experian and equifax reports!  Thinking about giving in a couple weeks and try again for the first one! 

Message 24 of 38
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

So I sent another goodwill email for another Chase Auto account that I have that is open and reporting 2 30 day lates and 1 60 day late. I sent it the day after they denied the goodwill adjustment for my closed account.  Got a call back from the same person at the EO and gave me the we dont usually goodwill and they will look into the account 7 days etc.  Got an update this morning and all 3 were deleted and show no data on my experian and equifax reports!  Thinking about giving in a couple weeks and try again for the first one! 

Good job

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 25 of 38
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The first company to respond to my Goodwill attempts was a success!! Emailed the CEO and got a call today saying they reviewed my old auto loan account and updated it to show no late payments!!! Now lets hope the other four companies have the same response lol.

Congrats.....way to go !!!!!!!

SisterGirl
Message 26 of 38
justnumbers

Can you PM the contact info to those that have asked? PRETTY PLEEEASE!

Starting Score: 598 (05/2014)
Current Score: 685 (05/2015)
Goal: 720
Message 27 of 38
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

I like Chase. Their customer service is almost as good as Discover, but their benefits push them over the top. American Express sadly has fallen way behind in customer service and benefits. 

Message 28 of 38
jasiono
Established Member

I just sent a goodwill letter to them through the secure message channel but I doubt anything will happen from there.

If there is a way you could send some contact info my way, if you are sending them to other people as well, I would really like that. 

I went through a tough time with a medical emergency and something else which is personal and I was late on 3 payments, otherwise I was always on time or early with my payments with Chase. 

Thanks! And good job!

Starting Score: 569
Current Score: EQ612, TU615, EX594
Goal Score: 650+ Across The Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish I had such success with Chase! I sent a GW email to the EO and got a phone call earlier this week. I've been calling back, trying to talk to the person who left the message for me but have only been able to leave messages. Today I got a letter in the mail explaining that they "have to report accurately" and they did a review and found that they are reporting accurately, except that they found an ADDITIONAL late payment from way back in 2010. So my GW got me in even worse shape! 

Trying to decide if I should leave well enough alone or try again in a few weeks. Congrats to those of you who have had success!

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.