Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUDGMENT REMOVED - SUCCESS!!!

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

JUDGMENT REMOVED - SUCCESS!!!

So... I logged into my EQUIFAX report to dispute my "former" name which they mispelled my last name and then I decided to quickly check if my civil judgement was still there since I recently took take of it and OMG IT HAS BEEN REMOVED... I NO LONGER HAVE A JUDGMENT/PUBLIC RECORD on my EQUIFAX report!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Outnumbered5
Established Member

Re: JUDGMENT REMOVED?!?!

How did you get it removed?  What type of judgement was it?

Message 2 of 8
2NE1
Established Contributor

@Outnumbered5 wrote:

How did you get it removed?  What type of judgement was it?

I sent letters to the CRAs asking to provide me with the party that was reporting it... while those letters were in transit, I paid the plaintiff's attorney and got the Judgment Satisfied paperwork from the courthouse. I'm not sure if Equifax deleted cause they couldn't provide me with the information on who was reporting it? or because they received that notice that it has been paid (which at the time they received the letter my CR showed that it was unpaid). My TransUnion and Experian accounts are currently being shown as "pending". I'm *crossing my figers* that these two CRAs delete it as well! it was a civil judgment.

Message 3 of 8
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Congrats...I have three of these I'm hoping to get rid of....Oh the FICO points!!!

Message 4 of 8
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: JUDGMENT REMOVED - SUCCESS!!!

UPDATE!!!

Got my civil judgmennt removed ("deleted" according to the results letter) from TransUnion!!!

YAY!

Message 5 of 8
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

whooop WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!

CONGRATS!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 6 of 8
2NE1
Established Contributor

thanks so much! I gotta get EX to remove it as well, they just updated it as "Claim Paid" Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 8
sdilley14
New Contributor

Do you have a copy of the letter you sent to the CRAs asking them to provide the reporting party?  I'm thinking of maybe sending them each a letter stating "provide proof of the reporting party or remove judgement immediately" or something along those lines.  I have two paid judgements sitting on my report that I would love to get knocked off.

Starting Score: TU:437 (2009)
Current Score: TU:659 (06/2012) / 647 (11/2011)
Goal Score: TU:720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.