Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST PULLED MYFICO!!!!!!

tag
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

JUST PULLED MYFICO!!!!!!

I feel very happy at last. I started a few years back with 450 score. I now have, 731 on transu and 739 on equi. I am so happy.

My next question would be about a 30 day late, that comes off in July. Will it  get me more points when it comes off? That will be the last bad on my reports.  Thanks to all of you cause I sure could not of done it myself!!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
NICKI183
Established Contributor

Re: JUST PULLED MYFICO!!!!!!

Congrats! Your success will be rewarded by every statement you receive with a zero balance, when you need to obtain credit in an emergency your chances of decline are less, and the ability to recognize your progress and giving positive feedback to others on My Fico forum.  I hope that one day I will be able to be in the 700's.  I know I am starting over, but I know eventually it will be worth it.

Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 2 of 7
veracious
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!  Rusty .

It appears you've been around a while from your join date.

I'm sure you know that creditors  sometimes see your   84month report

which is different from the 24  month report we see here on MY FICO

I only mentioned this because you said  your 30 day late comes off in July.

Does that mean it is over 7 years old?

If so:      Great!!! and nice work!.

You should receive a score boost when it disappears..

Good luck going forward.Smiley Happy

RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

Thank you. Yes the 30 day late is 7 years old in July. Should be coming off. I doubt it counts too much being so old. I used the similator for fico and even if i pay all my cc totally off, it doesnt help up my score much, maybe 10 points. (22%) util now. I have aavg of 5 years now. I think I might go up some when it ages at 6 years. Is this right?

Message 4 of 7
veracious
Established Contributor

Rusty101, You're welcome.

Maybe one of the FICO members with more experience will chime in.

I think the six year mark of AAoA  may cause you to move to a new "bucket"

At that point you may or may not receive a score increase because you will then be on

"branch"  with others who have no derogs. I received a slight increase 2-3points when I joined the others

in the six year bucket.

I was expecting more points but this new bucket saw me as just average.

Hope this helps.

lafishy
Regular Contributor

I just want to congratulate you on your success. It is something special to see that you have something to mop up in your life and take whatever steps you can take in your own good time to improve that aspect of your life.

Enjoy the empowerment. Don't get chained by your FICO ever again.

Fish

TU Fako 640 (6/4/08), EXP FICO 605 (6/11/08), TU FICO 624 (7/3/08), EQ FICO 663 (6/9/08), EQ FICO 669 (8/18/08), EXP FICO 668 (8/18/08), TU FICO 663 (9/22/08),
EQ FICO 669 (10/6/08), EXP FICO 671 (10/6/08), TU FICO 714 (10/21/08)**TU FICO 3/27/09 736, EQ FICO 3/27/09 712**
Message 6 of 7
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

Yea I forgot about the rebucket thing. Oh well, I am well above the place I was a few years back. I will take that and be thankful.

I do not have a real bank cc. I have not had one in about 15 years. Would this help my scores and who should I try ?

I have a gas card, target, kay, and cheveron. All are 0 bal except target. Years ago I filed bk on capital one so Im afraid of them, is there another one that I should try?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.