Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST STOP!!!!

tag
Katheryne88
Regular Contributor

JUST STOP!!!!

Ck

While I worked my butt off to raise those 400's scores, CK only kept lowering them. For each 10,15, even 20 points I gained at Myfico, CK would lower me even more.

This week after I passed the 620's on all 3 I decided to give CK another shot and see what they're up to, my TU magically went up 86 points bringing me to 588 and my EQ went up 190 points bringing me to 623.

How insane is that? What triggered the score change on Myfico was my new car loan I added last week, so CK apparently wasn't happy unless I purchased a new car. I love CK ---- not

Starting score May 2015 500's across the boards
Now - 610 EQ 598 TU 597 EX
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JUST STOP!!!!

I haven't quite figured out the Vantage 3.0 scores that CK uses. I am over 700 on all the Vantage 3.0 sites and in the low to mid-600s for FICO 8. I just wish I could find lenders that use the Vantage scores. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JUST STOP!!!!

@Katheryne88 wrote:
Ck

While I worked my butt off to raise those 400's scores, CK only kept lowering them. For each 10,15, even 20 points I gained at Myfico, CK would lower me even more.

This week after I passed the 620's on all 3 I decided to give CK another shot and see what they're up to, my TU magically went up 86 points bringing me to 588 and my EQ went up 190 points bringing me to 623.

How insane is that? What triggered the score change on Myfico was my new car loan I added last week, so CK apparently wasn't happy unless I purchased a new car. I love CK ---- not

I've notice that with me, CK is insanely sensitive to balance changes, bouncing by 50-75 points.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.