Regular Contributor
Jasir

Re: Jefferson Capital Collection Deleted

Ok, now it is clearer to me. I have PM'd you the info. FYI readers: I didn't find the CEO email address online; I figured it out by using the email address from the sales division of Jefferson Capital's website and substituting the appropriate name in the addy.

Amex BCE: $6000 - Bank of America Cash Rewards: $5000 - Bank of America Better Balance: $1000 - Barclaycard Rewards: $3350 - Capital One Quicksilver: $5000 - Chase Freedom: $1700 - Discover IT: $1200 - Walmart Store: $800
firejosh55

Could you pls PM the same info, trying to get the last few things wrapped up and then hopfully house buying , thank you 

Established Member
montys_papa

Great work, congrats! I just recieved a letter from First national Collection Bureau on behalf of Jefferson Capital. Can you PM me the contact information that you were sucesful in using ? Very much appreciated!

Thank you,

Sean

Established Member
montys_papa

Hi there,

I am in dire need of the Ceo's contact information for Jefferson. Did you ever recieve ?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+