Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital Deleted FINALLY!!!!

tag
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

Jefferson Capital Deleted FINALLY!!!!

Okay so I just checked all of my reports the backdoor way (pretending to dispute...hehehe!) and I see that my Jefferson Capital fight is over!! Lord....these people are a pain in the arse for real! I only have one last baddie on my report and thats Merrick Bank. They won't budge though, tried all kinds of contacts and PFD letters with no luck. However, I don't care at this point because one baddie will not make or break my progress off all the removals I have accomplished! YAAAAAYYYY!!!!

I noticed that my score went down drastically though because I have ALOT of new credit and inquiries. I'm currently in the garden until January 2014 and then I will strike like a cobra on the Discover and Amex. I have already seen significant CLIs on alot of my credit cards which is making my so happy, means I'm doing something right. I have absolutely NO late payments on anything since I started my journey almost a year ago. I even got approved for cards that I once would get TOTALLY denied for recently! I'm done though, have no need for any more credit. Most of them are all paid off and I am holding a few with very small balances to report. I don't have any major debts like mortgages and cars.....soon come baby. Patience......

SO STOKED!!! Thanks to all the moderators and members with their solid advice! 

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.